Grey Highlands Community Fund
The Grey Highlands Community Fund exists to enrich the quality of life for the people of Grey Highlands by supporting projects of not-for-profit charitable organizations involving affordable housing, food banks, agriculture, recreation, seniors and education. The Grey Highlands Community Fund is managed by a Fund Management Committee made up of volunteers from within the Municipality of Grey Highlands.
The community fund is in place to help the citizens of Grey Highlands to:
- Keep their charitable donations working in Grey Highlands
- Participate in shaping the future by supporting the needs in their own community
- Create a lasting legacy for generations to come
- Receive income tax receipts for donations
How does it work?
All donations to the Grey Highlands Community Fund are invested in a pool of funds under the umbrella of the Community Foundation Grey Bruce. The income earned from the capital of the Fund is distributed through grants to applicable not-for-profit organizations within Grey Highlands
How you can donate
- A bequest in your will
- Life insurance policy/annuity
- Charitable remainder trust
- In memorial
- Your donation grows and keeps on giving
- Your gift directly enriches the quality of life in your community forever
- You can direct your gift as you wish for the general good for special interests such as affordable housing, food banks, agriculture, recreation, seniors and education
- You receive a tax receipt for your gift
If you are looking for a way to guarantee that your donation is going directly to benefit your community, then donating to a Grey Highlands Community Fund is right for you. Your donations will create a lasting legacy for this and future generations.
News and Events
ANNUAL GRANTS: Grants are distributed each year for qualified charities and organizations within the
Municipality of Grey Highlands, through Community Foundation Grey Bruce.
Information and application here.
Markdale Chamber of Commerce establishes the F.T. Hill Memorial Endowed Fund for the Advancement of Industry. This Fund will promote industry and commerce within the Village of Markdale or within 3.2 kilometres of the Village.
To be Announced.