Other Grant Applications
Community Foundation Grey Bruce assists their Endowment fundholders to fulfill their philanthropic goals through granting. The grants for the following application(s) are specific to a field of interest as designated by the funder.
- The Tom Norris Helping the Kids Endowed Fund will provide a grant to a registered charity or an organization with a sponsor who is a Qualified Donee for a project that provides assistance to special needs children or youth up to the age of 19 who reside specifically within the area from Highway 21 north to the tip of the Bruce Peninsula. More than one grant may be awarded. Click HERE to access the application form
- The Janice Bye Memorial Fund was created in 2016 by Janice’s family with the aim of carrying on her good work, supporting and caring for her community. The fund is a legacy which recognizes and memorializes the life and work of this woman who touched the lives of many. Janice worked with a vast array of young people who benefitted on a day-to-day basis from her expertise as a physiotherapist at Closing the Gap Healthcare.
The Janice Bye Memorial fund will support “occupational, physical and speech language therapy services and/or associated equipment that will help facilitate the student’s integration and inclusion, increasing productivity, and boosting confidence in their educational institution or chosen workplace” for the following:
- graduating high school students going on to post-secondary education
- graduating high school students transitioning into a workplace setting
- students transitioning into high school from grade 8
- students transitioning from grade 6 into senior public school
Note: These students do not necessarily need to be clients of Closing the Gap. The recipients will be selected each year with the assistance of Janice’s employer, Closing the Gap Healthcare.
Click HERE to access the application form.